Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kid's fashion Photographer shoots celebrity favorite :: baby gear designer Petunia Pickle Bottom!!

Petunia Pickle Bottom Launches! Click on on the green title above to check out the imagery I shot for their fall 09 Campaign as well as the launch of their newly redesigned website!

If you do not know PPB you really should. When I was pregnant with Matty one of the things I obsessed over was finding a cool [refused to call it diaper bag] carry all. I'm the girl who does things a little different. I found my wedding dress from a couture house on Madison Ave and designed my own prom dress in the style of a 1920's flapper. I just can't carry around any old bag all day long. As it turned out I never found anything worthy so I mostly utilized a black messenger bag and strapped it to the stroller [or my husband] when ever I could. If it was in the era of PPB a Cake Cosmo would have been on my arm everyday.



To see all of the imagery click on catalogs on the bottom of their site and download the Fall 09 Book.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this photo. All your stuff is amazing. What a great talent you have!